- more than 100 member firms globally
- in over 100 countries
- 30 international business centres (IBCs)
- over 35,000 people (including partners of member firms).
- total combined global revenues from member firms in 2012 was US$4.2 billion
- assurance global revenues - US$1.9 billion
- advisory (and other) services global revenues - US$1.4 billion
- tax global revenues - US$909 million
- to read the Grant Thornton International 2012 transparency report click here.
International Business Report (IBR)
- the Grant Thornton IBR is a quarterly survey of the opinions of senior executives in global businesses since 1992
- the report surveys over 12,500 business leaders in 44 economies
- for the results of this year's IBR surveys please visit www.internationalbusinessreport.com